TheConcord.org.uk

The Official Forum of the Manchester Concord
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Manchester Concord on the train
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 am 

MC Member No: 58
Hi everyone!

When I go out in the village I usually like most I stay over night at the New Union Hotel, have a night out and go home in the morning!

For a long time I've fancied going over on the train, staying for a few hours then coming home, after my Liverpool Shopping trip and weather permitting I decided to try it this Wed 3 Aug. Everyone where I live know I dress up tho dont go out locally too often! Couldn't believe it on the day I wanted to sneak out the guy across the road 'Tom' was having new windows fitted and there were three work men out and about! Hoping they'd be finished by the time I was ready I started to get makeup about 3.30pm, 4.30 came and they were still there, what shall I do, got to the front door, thought if I were Amy I'd go for it, said to myself it's now or never,
opened the door and stepped out. As I walked down the drive all three of the guys turned to look at me, fortunately Tom who lives there saw me and waved, I heard him say ' he goes to one of those transgendered communities in Manchester' wow, off the hook and I heard one of the guys say, 'he walks well in heels'!

Walked down the high street turned a few heads as you can imagine 6ft 4 in 4 inch heels, made it to the station and caught the train to Manchester, I knew I wouldn't see my friends a while so it gave me a chance to catch up, I'd decided to catch the 9.53 train back home, there were later trains but as i didn't know what to expect so I kept to my plan, it was totally the opposite to what I expected, walked home from Newton-le-Willows station arrived back at about 10.20, think I saw three people who were too busy with themselves to notice me!

I'd only been home for about 5 mins when there was a knock on the door, I thought Christ, someones followed me up from the station, after a lot of hesitation I gingerly opened the door to see who was there, to my relief it was my neighbour Roy, he'd taken in two parcels for me, I told him who I thought he was, he replied

'bet you thought your luck had changed'!

Love Milli xx

PS it was Lovely seeing everyone!
:)