MC Member No: 340
Hi Suzi,

Looks like your night out's put a bit of colour into your Avatar! :lol:

Enjoy your outings

Luv Joan

Post subject: Re: Suzi's night out
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 am 

MC Member No: 379
Hi Joan I am sorry I have not yet made comment on this yet. As u might know I have had quite a to deal with over the weekend & have only just seen it. I don't wnt to b the dumb blonde (saying that I av gone brown now) but not sure what avatar means

I am sure that this is referring to my night out in leeds last Friday for the Leeds first Friday event.

It wa amazing I totally enjoyed every minute of it. The 5min walk on my own at 10pm from parking the car was a little nervi but glad I dun it cos I don't want to drag my heels in getting my confidence to where I want it to b.

I made some great new friends there are load o. Gurlz out & the music whilst some is very stereotypical in other where good.

I was mistake twice by differnt people for a real woman only wen my manly voice spoke they said did it give me away so what a confidence boost that was

I was only sorry to have to leave early at 2am to take my dad to the airport because I could have stayed until closing with the great time I was having which is 5am.

Joan I know you said that you could not go to leeds because of reasons I won't mention here but I will say there is 3-4 bars all on same street with 2bang next to each other (which are the main 2) & although tricky to walk on have a coppled ally between them with a court yard that is very descreat & full of gurlz so trust me any 1 blows your cover seeing ubwud have to explain y thy r there to n I think u should get yourself down.

Thanks Suzi

Post subject: Re: Suzi's night out
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 am 
The Management

MC Member No: 340
Hi Suzi.

your Avata is the small picture which is along side your posts, (Was Greyscale, now full colour! hence the obtuse reference tying your night time exploits and your change of avatar!)

Hope family issues are going better for you,

I expect we'll have a chat next time we meet in manchester.

as far as Leeds goes.
It's my wife who needs convincing... I have a similar beliefe to yours that it shouldn't be a problem.

Hugs, Joan

XXX