The Official Forum of the Manchester Concord
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Girly Shopping - Guy Wearing Eye Make Up
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 pm 

MC Member No: 58
Hi All

Friday May 3rd 2013

Went girly shopping today, nothing out of the ordinary, wore H&M lavender skinny jeans & vibrant peach long sleeved skimpy top, the white wedges I wore to concord last week and basic jewellery. Most women looked at my necklace or clocked my gear, the men looked mostly at my boobs, it was nice to wear the clothes into the H&M shop where I'd bought them, in fact I bought the top the day before in male mode!

As always just shopped, got a few comments but nothing direct and just didn't feel uncomfortable!

the experience was lovely!

was out for about 2 hours from 2pmish till 4pmish, would've stayed out longer but as comfortable as the wedges are my bunions were hurting like mad!

Decided that I wasn't going out at night so changed back to Howard mode, all except the mascara that wouldn't come off! Not wanting to be restricted to staying at home for the rest of the day, went back into town to do some shopping.

Boy! Never expected the attention I got for a guy wearing eye make up, no one said anything but almost everyone clocked me and it became Unbearably obvious what eveyone was looking at, wasn't sure if they were connecting to the tgirl they'd seen earlier or just trying to work out why I was wearing it, perhaps they thought I'm a lesbian as many looked straight down to my crotch!

Made me wonder actually, if I went out in girly mode without the wig, would I pass as a lesbian?

Might try it next time to see peoples reactions!

Milli xx